Breathwork retreat in Bali. Daily Clarity Breathwork, inner child healing & play, movement, meditation, sound healing and more
Welcome to a 6 day transformational breathwork retreat in one of the most magical places in Bali. Breathe, connect, move and meditate on a dormant volcano during the powerful full moon and Solstice.
Your Solstice Breathwork Retreat in Bali includes:
- 6 day and 5 night Breathwork immersion
- Solstice & Inner Child celebrations
- Full moon ceremony
- Diverse workshop offering – Clarity Breathwork, creativity play-shops, sound healing, sunrise meditations, movement and dance
- Fire Dance initiation
- Excursions to the Jatiluwih UNESCO heritage rice paddies, waterfalls and hot springs
- ‘Melukat’ water purification ceremony with a Balinese priest
- 3 freshly picked farm-to-table meals per day
- Cozy evenings by the fireplace, with your inspiring new connections
- Travel support & airport pickup
- Curated playlists to accompany you on your journey
- Intimate sized group
- And a lot more magic!
Your Breathwork Retreat Facilitators
Solstice Breathwork Retreat in Bali will be led by Michelle Hoops, a professionally trained Clarity Breathwork Facilitator who will guide your breath in a way that enables the transformational process to occur. She is resident Breathwork facilitator at The Yoga Barn, Bali’s leading yoga, healing & wellness center, as well as supporting private clients around the world through their personal healing processes.
Michelle discovered Breathwork in 2013, shortly after leaving her corporate career & marriage and moving to Bali. The breath has supported her to heal trauma, gain deeper insights into life and access her own healing energy, guiding the way for her to create her dream life and relationships in paradise.
She is also a professional hula hooper and fire dancer, and is passionate about introducing play to adults. Michelle is a seasoned retreat organiser, and has hosted retreats and supported others in leading their own since 2014 across Bali, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.
Oded Peled fell in love with Bali over 20 years ago and has called it home for 4 years and counting.
As one the founders and musical directors of Finland’s premier yoga & wellbeing gathering, Magnesia Festival, Oded will be soundtracking our days with music that heals, elevates, inspires and moves.
His professional career as an event producer and DJ includes some of the leading nightclubs in the world and he has a natural gift for creating unforgettable moments.
Oded is also a passionate photographer and will be capturing some of the magic of the retreat.
He invites you to get in the mood with this playlist, inspired by our magical mountain home.